Yup, we’re so proud of the redesign we made for our own web design and development company that we’re including the end result in our portfolio. Every single asset on the page, including every word of text, was updated from the previous design, because a total redesign was necessary to bring our company into the new website era.
Reinventing a website requires a total overhaul of existing art assets, and that’s exactly what we did with our current site’s iteration. All previous design elements were scrapped for updated versions, ensuring the site looks and feels relevant to today’s web standards. Information and visuals are combined to create an informational environment that’s easy to read, understand, and digest.
The site’s construction was based around the WordPress framework, using WordPress’ theme to expedite the SEO and development steps. Extensive custom programming added to WordPress’ base code, which extended the site’s possibilities and performance.
Using the previous site’s keywords as a jumping-off point, we refined our SEO campaign to target specific keywords within the web design/development industry. We also built a comprehensive on- and off-site strategy to maximize audience reach and exposure.
As with the design, the site’s previous coding was scrapped for an updated iteration, which focuses on HTML5 and jQuery. All comprehensive programming updates and extensions add value to customers, as it makes the site more accessible and less awkward to use.
What We Did:
- Logo Redesign – Scrapped the previous logo for one that more accurately depicts our company image.
- Development – Built our site utilizing the latest development tools and techniques.
- Web Design – Created an eye-catching, attention-grabbing website design that invites users in and keeps them engaged.
- SEO Copywriting – Researched keywords to attract targeted audiences, then integrated those keywords into functional copywriting without sacrificing our company’s message.
- Hosting – Utilizing a custom server solution to maintain a stable connection with audiences.